Lectures on Scientific Topics
1. Invited Talk “Ramanujan’s Second Last Discovery, Further Advancements and Generalizations” Centre for Mathematical, Computational and Data Science, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata, India, 6th June 2018.
2. Invited Lecture “Ramanujan’s Mathematics and its possible Applications to Applied Sciences” School of Biosciences and Engineering, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India, 21st December 2017.
3. Plenary Address “Generalization of Character Formulas” 20th International Mathematics Conference of the Bangladesh Mathematical Society, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh, December 8-10, 2017.
4. Special Lecture “Introduction of Research Methodology in Mathematical Sciences” Department of Mathematics, Madda Walabu University, Ethiopia, 20th October 2014.
5. Invited Lecture “On Certain Aspects of Generalized Special Functions and Integral Operators” Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India, 21st October 2011.
6. Invited Lecture “On Hypergeometric Functions” Department of Mathematics, International Scientific Research and Welfare Organization, New Delhi, India,18th August 2009.
7. Invited Lecture “Contribution of Indian Scholars in Mathematics, Science and Philosophy” Department of Mathematics, Franklin & Marshall College, Lancaster, USA, 11th June 2007.
8. Invited Lecture “Applications of Group and Ring Theories in Bisosciences” Department of Mathematics, International Scientific Research and Welfare Organization, New Delhi, India,25th May 2007.
9. Invited Lecture “Generalization of alpha sets” Department of Mathematics, International Scientific Research and Welfare Organization, New Delhi, India, 22nd July 2005.